What is Xtract and what makes it the method of choice?
This is the scientifically proven best effective tattoo removal system in the tattoo industry, taking between 3-6 removals treatments compared the 15-20 with a laser. The Xtract method has the lowest scar potential, making it the safest way to remove ink on all skin types, dark completion to light. Laser treatments burn and scar the skin, especially severe on dark skin types. Xtract synergistically works with the body’s cells for the removal of a tattoo, by pulling the ink to the surface of the skin to eliminate the toxic materials from entering the bloodstream or to affect the primary organs that ink targets like the lymph, kidneys, liver and heart.
Laser push these harmful toxins to the bloodstream and organs. There are no color restrictions with the Xtract method. Laser cannot say the same. The Xtract process is a physician designed, patent pending technology, utilizing advanced skin repair techniques by creating an immune response within the body and treating the skin with 74 nutrients. We don’t just remove a tattoo, we protect and aid the skin in healing. Xtract is the only treatment for allergic reactions caused by tattoo ink, and is far more affordable and better tolerated than any laser.
The Difference Is In Our Ingredients
Our removal serum encourages the macrophage cells for the release of ink from the skin, being a scavenger for the removal of scar tissue, toxins and bacteria, while stimulating immune repair and providing a wealth of growth factors that feed, renew and remodel the skin. The serum includes bentonite clay which has a negatively charged Ion, most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens. This clay has been known for centuries as the “healer” and has shown to speed wound healing by 50% in laboratory studies. It also contains Himalayan salt which naturally contains over 84 minerals, which like Bentonite also holds a negative charge Ion to draw out toxins, and breaks apart their molecular structure for detoxification. Lastly the withdrawal mask includes Activated Charcoal: is known for trapping harmful chemicals and toxins in its tiny pores, a chemical process called adsorption. In this process, activated charcoal adsorbs chemicals and toxins from your bloodstream so they will no longer cause harm to your body, and can bind up to 1000X’s it weight. What’s the Difference Between Our Tattoo Removal Process & Laser Treatments. Tattoo removal is a process that can take between 3-5 treatments as opposed to laser which are about 15-20 treatments. Laser is very expensive, very painful and does not remove the ink from the skin. It merely tries to eliminate the color. Our process is very effect. It actually removes the ink out of the skin in the fastest and safest way possible. The Tattoo Removal process also has the lowest chance of scar potential. Our aftercare solutions have 74 nutrients to help heal the skin from the moment the removal process is complete.
The Major Down-Sides Of Laser Treatments Are:
- 1. The laser is painful, often described as feeling like hot oil splattering on the skin.
- 2. It only works on some colors, not all. The tattoo will never be completely removed.
- 3. It is not recommended for darker skin type due to the lighting process it causes.
- 4. It has a high-risk of burning and permanent scarring.
- 5. It can take many treatments (15-20) and cannot guarantee the results.
- 6. Cannot protect against allergic reactions of the laser process from the laser.
- 7. Very Expensive, Very Long
- 8. As for Health Concerns:
- a. Laser is NOT recommended around the eyes and face.
- b. The Laser Blasting can push the ink below the dermis and into the blood stream.
- c. It can also move the ink particles into organs beneath the skin.
The Major Advantages Of Our Tattoo Removal Process Are:
- 1. Very low pain level. Patients claim it is about 10% compared to the tattoo being added.
- 2. This technique removes all colors, including the difficult blue & green inks.
- 3. It is safe for all skin types, light, medium or dark complexions.
- 4. It has a low risk of scarring
- 5. The removal actually removes the ink through the surface of the skin.
- 6. It can take 3-5 treatments, about 3 times less treatments
- 7. It removes ink allergens and calms the removal reaction.
- 8. The removal of the foreign items from the body is a healthier choice.
- 9. Very Affordable
Consultations are free and payment plans are available too. Procedures are available in our Boca Raton & Fort Lauderdale locations.
The BEST! Why chance a shady job? This is your image serve the best. International hairline gas proprietary techniques that leave you looking like a king! From step one to done you see a progress that will guarantee happiness. Don't risk it. Use the real artists of international hairlines.
If you are looking for a non surgical solution? I was and I'm so glad I came to international hairline. Simple direct service with no pain. They know how to adjust the hairline to look natural. My partner loves it. It made a great birthday gift! It looks so natural.
Life changing procedure! International hairlines has made me look 15 years younger. The attention to detail is near surgical. They are pure artists. They use special techniques that no one else does. I've done my research and can't here because they're the best!
Unbelievable! I've been looking into scalp micropimentation for a while. I stumbled upon this new location in Boca and was pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable and friendly the staff were. Plus they're easy on the eyes! Thanks ladies.
I recommend Boca South Florida International Hairlines, because Sarah was very professional & worked hard to make my appearance spectacular, she is really gifted in what she does & I personally will recommend all my friends to attend a treatment with her to look their very best.